Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Eleventh Hour Season 5 Episode 1 (5.01)

I give this episode 4.5
I loved it!!! It was brilliant and very cool! I was worried about how Matt Smith would take over the role of the doctor. The End of time was very dramatic and emotional and it was sad to see David Tennant leave, but i don't feel like Matt S is replacing him its just that the show is moving on and living in a whole new way. Its a whole new doctor and new show i think. Not only has the doctor changed, the writers, the companion, the TARDIS, the screw driver, and the doctors taste in clothes and food. This episode was such a laugh and very entertaining, i loved watching it and it got me very much excited for ever single new episodes.
Great job
BOstan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think??? I want to know