Wednesday, March 3, 2010

To-Be Released

Their is going to be another book in the Bloody Jack Series, it is not released yet but i think it will be out in September (13 i think) this year. I know she just released a book last year, and i think it was also released in September or at least Published then. I'm excited, really i am.
Down below is the information -

Title: The Wake of the Lorelei Lee (Bloody Jack Adventure)
Author: L.A Meyer
Pages: 416
YA Historical Fiction
Publisher: Harcourt Children's Book (September 13, 2010)


Well i can't wait! To bad i can't speed up time! I would if i could, but i can't!
Thanks BOstan~
Plot: (Its not really a spoiler but, I'm not going to read what it is about until i get to the book. It just would sort of Spoil it a little for me, and that's why don't read it if you don't want to.) I spaced it enough so you don't have to read it, if you really don't want to!







Plot: Jacky Faber, rich from her exploits diving for Spanish gold, has purchased the Lorelei Lee to carry passengers across the Atlantic. Believing she has been absolved of past sins against the Crown, Jacky docks in London to take on her crew, but is instead arrested and sentenced to life in the newly formed penal colony in Australia.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think??? I want to know