Thursday, March 18, 2010

Open Book: Through Glass

Open Book: Painting a smile with um. . . . anything that doesn't make sense. Well in this book i have found so many quotes that i LOVED but these are the ones i that i so wanted to share. Love em!




Title: Through the looking glass
Author: Lewis Carroll

Page: 198
Said by Tweedledee -
"Contrariwise," continued Tweedledee, "if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic."

Page: 221-222

Said by Alice and the White Queen -

"Alice Laughed. "There's no use in trying," she said; "one can't believe impossible things." "I dare say you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was your age i always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. There goes the shawl again!"

Page: 235

Said by Humpty Dumpty -

"If I'd meant that, I'd have said it," said Humpty Dumpty."




Thanks Bostan -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think??? I want to know