Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Open Book: One for the boys

Open Book: Painting a smile with WORDS! I thought this quote was so funny and so true.. .. Love truths when they are funny!!! I haven't had a Open Book for a few days, glad i found yet another segment that i liked from this book. Quotes are just so many in this book, its great!


Title: Curse of the blue tattoo (Bloody Jack 2)
Author: L.A Meyer
Page: 319
Thought By: Jacky Faber
"Boys, I clucks to myself, So careless of their own conduct, so careful of others."



Love it! BOstan!


2 comments:

  1. I know right. Like their are boys who are just so careless but once they see you do something careless or trying to do something they don't want you to do they suddenly get all "hey don't do that. That's not good."
    Ironic

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think??? I want to know