Friday, March 5, 2010

Open Book: Love again

Open Book: Painting a smile as beautiful as the sea with fewer words than there are oceans. Okay these last quotes have nothing to do with the ocean or anything in it but i just wanted to use the picture today. I loved these two quotes, they were really nice and just well quotes! Enjoy



Title: I'd tell you i love you, but then I'd have to kill you
Author: Ally Carter
Page: 199
Said by: Joe Solomon
"Everything a person touches tells us something - pieces of the puzzles of their lives."



Page: 131
Thought by: Cammie Morgan
"Here's the thing abou lying: a part of you has to mean it - even if it is a tiny, sinister shred that only lives in the blackest, darkest parts of your mind. You have to want it to be true."



B'ostan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think??? I want to know