Thursday, April 23, 2009

BookS In the Mail


Yesterday i just got in the mail these four books, and i am excited to read each and every one.

1) The Ramsay Scallop, By Frances Temple : The Year is 1299. Fourteen-year-old Elenor reluctantly awaits the return of her betrothed--a young man she hardly knows-from the Crusade. Thomas, broken and disillusioned from years of fighting finds the very idea of marriage and lordship overwhelming. So when the village priest sends them on a religious pilgrimage before the marriage, both are relieved. The journey means a postponement of the dreaded nuptials, and a last chance for adventure.

2) Doctor Who: Wetworld, By Mark Michalowski: When the TARDIS makes a disastrous landing in the swamps of the planet Sunday, the Doctor has no choice but to abandon Martha and try to find help. But the tranquility of Sunday's swamps is deceptive, and even the TARDIS can't protect Martha forever. The human pioneers of Sunday have their own dangers to face: homeless and alone, they're starting to see that Sunday's wildlife isn't as harmless as it appears. The Doctor and Martha must fight to ensure that human intelligence doesn't become the greatest danger of all.

3) Primeval: Extinction Event, By Dan Abnett: When an Entelodon goes on the rampage down Oxford Street, causing untold damage and loss of life, Cutter decides a new approach to tackling the anomalies is needed. However, his investigations expose him and the team to a violent encounter with a mysterious Russian scientist and a situation more catastrophic and frightening than they've ever faced before.....
When Cutter, Abby, and Connor disappear without a trace, Lester and Jenny must use every trick in the nook to try to track them down......


4) Robin Hood, By Edith Heal: A story of Robin Hood of Locksley that Miss Heal weaved a plot out of each ballad. And brings us to meet Little John, Friar Tuck, Will Scarlet, Maid Marian, the evil Sheriff, Guy of Gisborne, and more extraordinary characters.




And I got a Movie.
I Can't Wait to See it!

A Room With A View~



3 comments:

  1. I have not seen that one yet, so when I come out we can watch it. Your robin hood looks good, if you look in the post that you have in drafts for robin hood you will see my actual book I have. I believe it is the first addition. I am not sure, it is a little older than yours, but yours look really nice. I LOVE old books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you have seen the old version of A room with a view. I just saw this one and it was very good. It was paced faster and had a different ending. It was so good and a bit sad. But i have seen the begining and begining middle of the old version on the computer and i was suprised that i liked it. But that one i think stayed more to the books script.

    I also love old books, even though this is my real first one. I can't belive that it took this long. Well talk to you later,
    Bostan~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it did take a while.I will have to see the new Room with a view.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think??? I want to know