Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Open book: Eragon 2

Open Book: Painting more and more smiles (hopefully) by reading with words. Ha! Well i found these quotes happily. I think when i find a quote i have something to take away when I am finished with the book. Makes me happy i guess, I'm a quote lover. If you love it too, join the club!



Title: Eragon
Author: Christopher Paolini
Pages: 169
Said by: Brom
"The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, and weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."

Pages: 193
Said by: Jeod
"These books are my friends, my companions. They make me laugh and cry and find meaning in life."



Bostan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think??? I want to know