Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lost Season 6. episode 5 "The Lighthouse"


I really liked this episode and i think personally it is one of my favorite yet in the sixth season. It did feel a bit shorter but i really liked it. This episode was more about Jack and the two different lives lived. Island Jack and Doctor Jack are alike of course but they are also a lot different. Well i was surprised a lot in this episode, Wow!!! The two major surprises involved Claire and Jack. The surprises didn't connect them at all, but weirdly enough it is between the two of them. I am not as confused though, which is also good. Well i just wanted to write what i thought and i know i will be reading a few other opinions from other blogs. I can't wait for next weeks episode!!! Excited!!!
Thanks Bostan~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think??? I want to know