Sunday, January 3, 2010

New New Books. they keep on coming

I'm on a role, new books new books. Its my book faze, though i don't think its gonna last very much longer. Well i am just gonna enjoy it while i can. I am excited for these, the first i really am and the second i am still excited to read a bunch of classics but mainly my mom wanted me to read it for school. Anyway here they are!



Title: PRETTIES
Author: Scott Westerfeld
Pages: 370
Syfy, fantasy, YA
Plot: Tally has finally become pretty. Now her looks are beyond perfect, her clothes are awesome, her boyfriend is totally hot, and she's completely popular. It's everything she's ever wanted.
But beneath all the fun - the nonestop parties, the high-tech luxury, the total freedom - is a nagging sense that some thing's wrong. Something important. Then a message from Tally's ugly past arrives. Reading it, Tally remembers what's wrong with pretty life, and the fun stops.
Now she has to choose between fighting to forget what she knows and fighting for her life - because the authorities don't intend to let anyone with this information survive.



Title: The Complete short stories of Ernest Hemingway
Author: Ernest Hemingway
Pages: 650
American Lit.


3 comments:

  1. YEAH!!!!! YOU ARE FINALLY GOING TO READ PRETTIES!!!! LOVE THAT BOOK!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW!!! CAN"T WAIT!!!!! Thanks for introducing us! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome!! I love introductions!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think??? I want to know