Saturday, December 26, 2009

Avatar








I can put Avatar in one word, Amazing. Me and My family went to see it yesterday and i could not believe how much i loved it. I really did want to see it since i first saw the trailer a while ago but i didn't expect it to really blow me away. The Picture is so clear and the HD is so cool and wonderful. The movie is a big deal, its going to be one of those forever classics. The movie is on the longer side but as i heard said before you didn't realize the length of it, it really did just fly away. I haven't heard anything bad yet about it and i won't say anything bad about it today. I really loved it, and i think its for everyone to see, it has action, adventure, and a little romance "sprinkled" into it.
Thanks BOstan~







4 comments:

  1. I really want to see it also... some of my brother's friends have seen it more than 3 times already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!! They must like it!!!. My mom didn't think she would like it but after seeing it she loved it!! can't believe it!! I really loved it. Are you aloud to see it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, my dad did not think I should see it, but he said he would leave it up to me what I should do... I am going to though.... Can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should see it just for the fun of it, its a good experience. If you don't like it, it is just good to see. Your aunt and uncle said they liked it, i was surprised that your aunt said it was good. :) It has action and romance, for both partys of female and male. Though for me i like the action, and i am a girl.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think??? I want to know